Scot Blinds are delighted to offer elegant contemporary Vision Blinds in Stirling and Central Scotland.
Vision is a beautiful, innovative window blind made up of two layers of opaque and translucent horizontal striped fabrics. You can move the layers independently of each other to create different effects at different times of the day, from a striped pattern that provides privacy and light to a closed effect as the layers line up to give full privacy. The Vision blind will also roll up fully for that time of the day when you want as much daylight into your room as possible. The range features attractive metallic finishes, pretty sheer fabrics, natural wood and woven effects and fashionable muted tones.
With a Vision blind you will enjoy the very best in quality, manufacture and design, along with the practicality of a low maintenance window blind. These stunning vision blinds are sure to complement any interior design scheme.
View Vision Blinds Design Examples
SCOT BLINDS MADE TO MEASURE SERVICE –
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Book your free consultation on blinds, curtains or shutters made-to-measure for your windows.
- A fast local service and an appointment time that suits you.
- Measuring and fitting of all blinds by our trained experts.
- Easy-to-understand, no-obligation quotes.
- Example products suited to your appointment.
- Local designers.
OR CALL US ON 01324 555533
All About Vision Blinds from Scot Blinds
Vision Blinds Specifications
- Innovative blind system features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric
- Create a stunning statement with translucent-opaque combination
- Use the “opaque-opaque” combination for full privacy
- Gently filter and soften daylight
- Easy to use with one control for sliding layered stripes past each other and for raise/lower the blind
- Sleek finishing options – open cassette; closed cassette; matching or contrasting fascia.
- Living Rooms
- Statement Rooms